• Minimum of CrossFit Level 1 Certificate
• 2-3+ years of crossfit experience
• Ideal Candidate:
• 1-2+ years experience in the position of Management
• Marketing and Social Media Experience
• Website development experience
• Experience in Triib Gym Management Software
• Book keeping Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility including but not limited to processing payroll, scheduling, hiring, developing, retaining, mentoring, leading and providing corrective action.
• Maintain, uphold, implement and continuously improve the coaching standards and member experience.
• Actively coach classes approximately10-20 hours per week – this could increase based on the open shifts and coach’s availability. You are responsible for coaching if no one is available to coach.
• Effectively market and promote the gym in the community
• Maintain overall aesthetics and order of the gym including management of cleaning and maintenance.
• Manage budget to ensure operational profitability.
• Create content to assist with positive messaging to our brand and community. This can include, but is not limited to videos, photos, blogs and social media post.
• Hire, train and manage coaching staff. Conduct 30, 60- and 90-day reviews for new staff members evaluating performance and discussing areas for improvement.
• You are required and responsible to have and maintain your CrossFit certificates/certifications
⁃ Flexibility to work Monday-Sunday during Brutal Fun Fitness operating hours